|Job Title:||Project Controls||Job Category:||Craft Workers|
|Role and Responsibilities
The Project Controls position must have the ability to manage/analyze projects, and schedule work to routinely meet quality, cost, and delivery requirements. They must work effectively with interfacing departments as well as with customers and suppliers. These are to be used as guidelines and are subject to change depending on customer requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
The Project Control position is not limited to these basic functions. There may be additional tasks assigned by the Project Manager, Customers or other supervisors.
· Strong computer skills, which include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, etc.
· Effective communicator
· Leadership skills
· Strong ethics
· Attention to detail
· Good people skills
· Multi-task and meet deadlines
· Follow Policies and Procedures
All candidates must pass a pre employment physical examination, drug / alcohol screen, hold a valid driver’s license, pass a motor vehicle record check and be insurable through KSI’s insurance carrier, criminal background check and E-verify as a condition of successful consideration for employment.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in harsh weather for long periods of time. Depending on the phase of the job, all personnel are required to work in conditions where physical demands can consist of placing one’s body in various positions to inspect and to accomplish certain tasks such as:
· Raising and Lowering objects from one level to another
· Carrying objects, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder
· Grasping objects with the use of fingers, palm and wrists to hold/and or manipulate objects (hammers, saws, pencils, pens etc,)
· Pulling ie. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking)
· Pushing ie. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (includes slapping, striking, kicking and treadle actions)
· Bending at the waist, stooping, working in a supine position, twisting seated or standing
Some of these physical requirements will range from seldom, frequent to constant depending on the task.