To be certified by SSPC to QP 3, blast and coat shops must demonstrate competence in several key areas:
- Management Procedures
- Management Responsibility
- Technical Capabilities
- Quality Control
- Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance
- Contract and project specification review
- Document and data control
- Control of quality records
- Process control
- Inspection and testing
By collecting and verifying safety, procurement, quality and regulatory data from more than 67,000 contractors and suppliers worldwide, ISN’s online platform, ISNetworld is the global leader for helping Hiring Clients connect with qualified contractors and suppliers.
Please visit our Employment Opportunities page to view our current openings in Texas/New Mexico.
KSI Job Board
Responsible for operating a stationary or traveling crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads. Depresses buttons, lifts levers, and ensures load is safely attached to crane before bringing it down.
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Drive trucks to work sites and unload trucks.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting…
KS Industries Corporate Safety Performance 1998-2017 Chart
In March of 2015, KS Industries began offering Confined Space Rescue services. We currently offer two certified teams of 3 full-time members each; extra personnel have been trained to act as back-up or supplemental team members. One team has EMT, while the other has Paramedic-level training for medical emergencies. Safety, training, job performance, and customer satisfaction are our key focus areas.
Our teams have logged many hours of study and training in various subject areas, and are prepared to handle both vertical and horizontal rescue scenarios. Over 1,000 hours of rescue services have been logged with KS Industries business partners in our first five months of operation.
KSI’s Rescue teams are available to provide rescue standby for any situation, anytime of day…
KS Industries is proud of the progress the company has made over the years in regards to safety. In the last 15+ years our manhours have grown over 5,000,000 while our incident rate dropping 98% during that time.
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW
Thanks to all who participated for this years Relay for Life Bakersfield. Team Small Miracles was able to raise over $45,000 of the $1,293,351 total. Be on the lookout for the next Small Miracles fundraising event. For more information on the Small Miracles Foundation, please click link below.
Small Miracles Foundation