- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients
- Operating hydrovac units
- Ensuring the job site placement of the truck is safe, stable and secure
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
- Rigging equipment in and out
- Cleans the truck upon completion of the job
- Clean and valid Class A drivers license with proper endorsements
- Previous hydrovac experience preferred
- Previous industrial or oil field experience in a labor intensive role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call basis
All candidates must pass a pre employment physical examination, drug / alcohol screen, hold a valid driver’s license, pass a motor vehicle record check and be insurable through KSI’s insurance carrier, criminal background check and E-verify as a condition of successful consideration for employment.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in harsh weather for long periods of time. Depending on the phase of the job, all personnel are required to work in conditions where physical demands can consist of placing one’s body in various positions to inspect and to accomplish certain tasks such as:
- Raising and Lowering objects from one level to another
- Carrying objects, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder
- Grasping objects with the use of fingers, palm and wrists to hold/and or manipulate objects (hammers, saws, pencils, pens etc,)
- Pulling ie. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking)
- Pushing ie. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (includes slapping, striking, kicking and treadle actions)
- Bending at the waist, stooping, working in a supine position, twisting seated or standing
Some of these physical requirements will range from seldom, frequent to constant depending on the task.