|Job Title:||Field Scoper/Estimator||Job Category:||Professionals|
|Department/Group:||Operations / Aera (Belridge & MWSS)||Position Type:||Full-Time|
|Location:||CA||Date posted:||September 18, 2017|
|Roles and Responsibilities
· Communicate with customer clearly and concisely, including face to face communication, phone calls and emails.
· Relay ideas and concepts clearly through written communication.
· Ability to navigate Aera Share point Site (Training can be provided)
o Scan and upload documents
· Attend Heavy Oil Project Scoping Reviews
· Ability to use Acrobat PRO, or similar software to mark up and label photographs to relay information to the customer
· Familiarity with Google Earth Pro and marking locations, paths, and polygons.
· Knowledge of Water Lines, Light Oils Lines, and Heavy Oil Line (Less critical as most estimates are done off engineered drawings)
· Maintain good working relationships with KSI department heads, MRC personnel, Aera Engineers and VSMs.
· Excel including:
o Writing and altering basic formulas such as Vlookup, Sumifs, Countifs, If, etc.
o Set Print Areas
o Data Entry
o Maintain or Create Workbooks based on need
· Organizational skills and prioritization management.
o Responsible for lining out work for your subordinates and yourself, including lining up the work from different customers into an order that makes sense on priority.
o Document Controls. Keeping and maintaining copies of submitted work as they will often be referred to, usually up to a year after scoping is completed.
o Requires hours of walking in the field.
o Making determinations of routing and looking for possible alternatives when an idea doesn’t pan out.
o Scoping with the customer requirements and standards in mind.
o Requires transfer of scoped numbers to excel workbooks.
o Requesting updated pricing from MRC, then updating workbooks.
o Verifying that numbers make sense and scanning for errors before submittal.
o Passing on the scopes to KSI for construction once engineers accept the estimate.
· Printing Labels using label machine.
· DTR Access
· Ability to read and understand Engineered Drawings
o Review scale of each page and conduct take offs
o Organize the take offs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Must possess a current and valid driver’s license
· High School Diploma
· Must have good communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
All candidates must pass a pre employment physical examination, drug / alcohol screen, hold a valid driver’s license, pass a motor vehicle record check and be insurable through KSI’s insurance carrier, criminal background check and E-verify as a condition of successful consideration for employment.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Standing for extended periods of time
· Raising and Lowering objects from one level to another
· Carrying objects, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder
· Grasping objects with the use of fingers, palm and wrists to hold/and or manipulate objects (pencils, pens etc,)
· Pulling i.e. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking)
· Pushing i.e. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (includes slapping, striking, kicking and treadle actions)
· Bending at the waist, stooping, working in a supine position, twisting seated or standing
Some of these physical requirements will range from seldom, frequent to constant depending on the task.
|Applications Accepted at: www.ksilp.com|