|Job Title:||Electrical Journeyman||Job Category:||Technicians|
|Location:||North Dakota||Date posted:||June 10, 2016|
|Roles and ResponsibilitiesWhile not all inclusive, the following is a list of tasks to be performed and or coordinated:1. Maintain and Repair all electrical components (Starters, Control Panels, Pump Off Controllers)
2. Install and Repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
3. Install and Repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc in hazardous location.
4. Install and Connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities.
5. Setup and calibrate flow meters, pressure transmitters, level radars, and current to pneumatic transducers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Prefer 3 Years Experience in oil industry
· Valid North Dakota Journey Electrician’s License
· Degree in Electronics or related field
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring and operating principles of motors
· Knowledge of local electrical codes
· Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and written reference material
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations
· Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
· Ability to use hand and power tools
All candidates must pass a pre employment physical examination, drug / alcohol screen, hold a valid driver’s license, pass a motor vehicle record check and be insurable through KSI’s insurance carrier, criminal background check and E-verify as a condition of successful consideration for employment.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in harsh weather for long periods of time. Depending on the phase of the job, all personnel are required to work in conditions where physical demands can consist of placing one’s body in various positions to inspect and to accomplish certain tasks such as:
· Raising and Lowering objects from one level to another
· Carrying objects, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder
· Grasping objects with the use of fingers, palm and wrists to hold/and or manipulate objects (hammers, saws, pencils, pens etc,)
· Pulling ie. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking)
· Pushing ie. Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (includes slapping, striking, kicking and treadle actions)
· Bending at the waist, stooping, working in a supine position, twisting seated or standing
Some of these physical requirements will range from seldom, frequent to constant depending on the task.
|Applications Accepted By:|
|Click here for application:|