To be certified by SSPC to QP 3, blast and coat shops must demonstrate competence in several key areas:
- Management Procedures
- Management Responsibility
- Technical Capabilities
- Quality Control
- Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance
- Contract and project specification review
- Document and data control
- Control of quality records
- Process control
- Inspection and testing
By collecting and verifying safety, procurement, quality and regulatory data from more than 67,000 contractors and suppliers worldwide, ISN’s online platform, ISNetworld is the global leader for helping Hiring Clients connect with qualified contractors and suppliers.
Please visit our Employment Opportunities page to view our current openings in Texas/New Mexico.
KSI Job Board
Responsible for operating a stationary or traveling crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads. Depresses buttons, lifts levers, and ensures load is safely attached to crane before bringing it down.
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Drive trucks to work sites and unload trucks.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting…