Job Description Role and Responsibilities
While not all inclusive, the following is a list of tasks to be performed and/or coordinated.
1. Complete hydro excavation projects including: utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching, and digging.
2. Attend regularly scheduled shift prepared and on time.
3. Be available to work varying hours.
4. Have appropriate licenses and certifications to operate the equipment being used
5. Prepare pre-shift vehicle inspection
6. Properly fill out the pre-shift vehicle inspection by checking all fluids/tires/lights and all signals
7. Understand the piece of equipment
8. Develop detailed daily work plan for job.
9. Participate in developing JSA on job sites when working on locations with crews and help identify…More >>